Thursday, February 26, 2009

I took a Trip to Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida

I took a trip to Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida for a series of concerts from my most favorite Music Group, Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone himself as Herman.

Herman's Hermits were my favorite group as kids in the 60's and I rediscovered Peter Noone at Epcot many years ago, performing in their "Flower Power Concert Series", I have been hooked ever since.

I am a card carrying member of the Peter Noone's fan Club Knows as Noonatics. I just spent 4 fun filled days at Busch Gardens with two nights of dinners with the Noonatics, and it was pure fun.


My Peter Noone Albums: Peter Noone Albums


Peter does 3 shows a day, they are about 45 minutes each, starting at 11:30am, that is early for a Rock and Roll Band, but we love it, we get to get in line to wait to get in and visit and hug and take pictures of each other, then we get to sit together inside the Stanleyville Theater and take more pictures get a 45 minute concert, and then re-PETE *R* TWO more times and take lots more pictures. Then start all over again, the next day. We also get in the autograph line and say Hi to Peter and have things signed.



I have another Album of Peter Noone Pictures at Noonatics.com
Peter Noone albums at Noonatics.com

I stayed at a friends and we did the beach the first day before the 4 days of concerts, then I stayed a day after and took a side trip to Disney World, it was only an extra 15 miles out of my way, it looks more than that on the map, but it is not.

FUN FUN FUN
--
Diane
Smile! It's contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment