Monday, May 4, 2009

I went to Clearwater, Florida for Peter Noone concert

I went on another road trip, my favorite singer was in Clearwater Florida, 200 miles north east of where I live, on the West Coast of Florida across the Bay from Tampa, the setting was a beautiful out door park along the water front, there was breezes all day long. First act on was Thelma Houston, then Peter Noone Staring as Herman with the Hermits, last act was Tommy James.

Thelma Houston was good she has hits in the Disco era, then OF course Peter Noone, then Tommy James, I actually like Tommy James songs, but the loudness of the music blew one of my ears, I had trouble hearing for 3 days, we left before he was done.

Peter Of course was wonderful, I loved seeing a longer show, his shows are short at Busch Gardens and Epcot at Disney World, they do 3 a day, but all three are basically the same, with one or two changes.

Coachman Park is on the water front in Clearwater a very beautiful area. it was a nice day, pleasant temperatures and sea breezes.

Here are my pictures:

Coachman Park IN Clearwater Florida May 1, 2009

Here is me


I am sitting with the Herman Dolls a few Noonatic's made to surprise Peter from the stage, it was funny, and Peter took one of the dolls on stage and played with it and made it dance, it was very funny.

I had fun.
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment