Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My trip to Wisconsin

I took a trip to Wisconsin in March






I Took a trip to Wisconsin in March to visit friends. First day I had my plane flight canceled, they had to put me up in a Hotel room in West Palm Beach, then I got to fly on Friday the 13, and landed early every where I went.

I have a great time playing in snow, and I brought Mickey and Minnie with me to have their pictures taken everywhere and with everyone.

We made cards at Card classes. We walked on a frozen lake, I have never seen an ice sail boat, that was neat. It even snowed for me on Friday night, I was out playing in the snow at Midnight, I live in sunny south Florida as you know, so it has been a long time since I played in the snow while it was falling.

It was a great trip, I really enjoyed myself, loved staying with my friend, Denise,and meeting up with many of her friends and relatives and other friends we both knew.

Here is a slide show.


MY picture slide show

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment